At last we’re allowed again to go and share a drink or dinner with friends and family! But: for health reasons it is crucial to respect the safety protocol.
The mandatory guidelines are listed below.
To help you make a choice we added a list of all the Tervuren pubs and restaurants.
- Make your reservation in advance if possible.
- Cancel your reservation if you or a member of your group shows corona-symptoms.
- Ensure good hygiene and only touch the objects you need to touch.
- Wait at the entrance for a staff member to escort you to your table.
- Limit walking during your stay. Move only to and from your table if needed.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a paper tissue which you immediately discard in a dustbin with a lid.
- At all time keep a safe distance (1,5 metres) from the staff and other customers, not needed for those in your party.
- Follow the staff’s instructions and the guidelines on display.
- If possible, pay electronically or contactless.
- Respect the closing times.