- The museum in Tervuren reopened its doors on December 9, 2018 after 5 years of renovation.
- The museum has been thoroughly redesigned and is now renamed AfricaMuseum. An architectural jewel and collections to rediscover!
- A brochure contains practical information about the new museum.
- To avoid queues at the ticket office, it is recommended to buy the entrance tickets online.
- The museum shall take the strictest precautions to ensure a visitor-friendly and safe experience in the museum. More information on the website of the museum.
- For an annual subscription (20 EUR!), you visit the museum as many times as you fancy.
- How to come to the museum?